In the end, it will be difficult to have faith and those that are weak
will become weaker. We must prepare our children with the gospel for this ahead
1. You must know the children’s problems in advance.
(1) There are children afflicted noticeably.
a) Nightmares, illusions,
hallucinations, kleptomania, atrocity, lies, mentally confused, depressions,
autism, fear, addictions
b) When known at an early age,
these can be treated and healed completely.
c) When you pray holding onto the
mystery of the gospel, works of the Holy Spirit will arise (1Jn 3:8, Matt
(2) When the mystery of the gospel and prayer are taught correctly, they
will enjoy that blessing all their life.
2. There are many
(1) Before academics and skills, the correct gospel must be delivered.
a) Gen 37:1-11 Joseph
b) Ex 2:1-10, Ex 3:1-20
c) 1Sam 3:1-8 Samuel
d) Psalms 78:70-72 David
e) 2Tim 3:14-17 Timothy
(2) When you have success without the gospel, the spiritual problems will
appear (King Saul, Judah).
(3) Talent must be chosen and taught immediately.
a) Power of the gospel
(Rom 1:16) – Fundamental problem, spiritual problem solved
b) Mystery of Evangelism
(Matt 4:19) – Mystery of conquering the world
c) Mystery of Prayer
(Josh 40:31) – Strength from God
d) Mystery of Academics
(Psalms 78:70-72) – Preparation for the future
3. Parents must
know the hereditary curse and blessings of family and help their children.
(1) Hereditary curse (Ex 20:3-5)
(2) Hereditary blessings (Gen 26:24, 2Sam 7:12)
We must pray
1) Children to deeply root down in the gospel and stand as main figures
of the future through me
2) all Remnants of our church (Sunday school, Remnant Day)