The movement within the region is a good movement. However, one cannot see God’s work with just
an organization. A small gospel movement
within the regional meeting can harvest great fruits.
1. Tired people
(1) The Pharisees were a failed religion that lost a nation due to
legalistic ways and fatigue.
(2) Those that followed Jesus were weak and through the meeting of
Christ, God would fulfill his plans through them.
2. The gospel movement began in Mark’s Upper Room.
(1) They knew the mystery of Christ (Acts 1:1).
(2) The mystery, power, and blessings of the kingdom of God were
explained for 40 days (Acts 1:3-4).
(3) He gave the covenant of a witness (evangelism and missions) and
filling of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8).
3. Each household, region, and Mark’s Upper Room held onto this covenant
and started prayer.
(1) God’s power worked like fire, and like wind, by the work of the
spirit (Acts 2:1-4).
(2) All doors opened up, especially the door of evangelism (Acts 2:9-13).
(3) God’s word was fulfilled daily (Acts 2:14-21).
(4) Disciples hidden amongst extreme persecution arose (Acts 2:41, Acts
(5) Changes began to happen in the field. Changes began to arise within
the church, family, and life fields (Acts 2:43-47).
Hold onto this covenant and pray starting with our regions to enjoy this
We must pray together for…
1) enjoyment of blessing of Mark’s Upper Room with restoration prayer and
holding onto the covenant of Christ, God’s kingdom, filling of the Holy Spirit
2) the pastors and church lay leaders
3) the church members who are weak and who are facing failures and
4) the Remnants of our region, and our mission fields and missionaries