Saving my neighborhood and my region is the beginning of the World Evangelization (Acts 1:8).
1. Paul began an important ministry across Asia, Europe, and the entire world.
(1) He opened all the doors through only Gospel and only prayer.
(2) That is when God let him meet Lydia (Acts 16:14).
(3) Answers began to arise in Lydia’s home. She invited evangelists to stay at her house in Acts 16:15.
2. You must hold onto God’s specific plan for you.
(1) God is answering you 24 hours a day. If you keep on praying, you will come to see God’s great plans.
(2) God desires to save your family through you.
3. You must begin praying for your neighbors.
(1) Everyone has fallen into idolatry, superstitions, and fortunetelling.
(2) All nations immigrated into the United States with their own idols.
(3) Because they are all works of demons, disasters and agony will come upon everyone (Acts 16:16-18).
(4) Young children of that region will suffer spiritual problems.
4. God desires to save your region.
(1) We who have the Gospel must save our region.
(2) You must begin from the smallest thing you can do for the sake of region evangelization (pass out evangelism tracts)
We must pray together for…
1) ourselves, families, and children to take charge of the commission to save our region, and also for evangelism designees.
2) for our church to be filled with the Holy Spirit’s power to the extent we save Washington D.C. and the United States.
3) the church members who are weak and who are facing failures and hardships.
4) the Remnants of our region and mission fields and missionaries we are supporting.