To Be a Model Church for All Who Believe (15) Model to Save Finances (Isaiah 60:1-7) – April 24, 2016
To Be a Model Church for All Who Believe (15)
Model to Save Finances (Isaiah 60:1-7) April 24, 2016
1 “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. 2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. 3 Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn. 4 “Lift up your eyes and look about you: All assemble and come to you; your sons come from afar, and your daughters are carried on the hip. 5 Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come. 6 Herds of camels will cover your land, young camels of Midian and Ephah. And all from Sheba will come, bearing gold and incense and proclaiming the praise of the Lord. 7 All Kedar’s flocks will be gathered to you, the rams of Nebaioth will serve you; they will be accepted as offerings on my altar, and I will adorn my glorious temple.
Thanks to your prayers, I safely returned from Korea for the 19th annual World Businessperson’s Evangelism Conference and Guam for missionary ministry. If you consider yourself a businessman, I urge you to listen to this year’s WBEC messages and read the current flow of the age and receive the blessing of a true businessman who saves this age. We must receive real answers. In fact, we are the only people who can ever receive real answers (rightfulness, inevitability, and absoluteness). What is the reason? There is hardly anyone in the world today who is holding on to the fact that Jesus is the Christ and He is the only solution to the curses, disasters, and Satan’s authority; the power of only, uniqueness, and re-creation have no choice but to manifest. And what is God’s desire and absolute plan? It is saving the souls that are suffering under curses, disasters, and Satan’s authority: evangelism and missions. Having set this as its direction, One Mind Church is an international ministry reaching out to every cultural group by the mystery of only Christ. It is our prayer and commitment to raise the banner of Christ in the United States, the present-day Rome that is falling apart. If you walk on the path of one heart, whole heart, and continuation without wavering, God will undoubtedly bless you. Today, we want to talk about being a model to save finances. It is not about simply receiving financial blessings. It is about receiving beyond mere financial blessings the answer of a true businessman and true businessman disciple who saves finances.
- What does this mean?
(1) According to today’s passage, everything will come back to you when you shine the light of Christ unto this land that is under Darkness. Nations and kings will come, which represents multiethnic ministry and missions (verse 3), and “all”, sons, and daughters will return (verse 4). You will look radiant and your heart will throb and swell with joy (verse 5). Why? The wealth on the seas and the riches of the nations will come to you.
- There is an expression here that we must grab hold of with importance. All these things will come to you. Accurately speaking, these things that have been lost and taken away will come back to you.
- When were they taken and who took them? Rich people? The world? They were taken by the forces of Darkness. Find the finances that have been lost to Darkness. That is God’s absolute goal. That is why Christ came as the light that defeats Darkness, and, therefore, you rise and shine for the light in you. You must really understand what this means.
(2) These people discovered the finances that had been lost to Darkness and saved the world and the church.
- Young camels of Midian and Ephah will cover your land, and all from Sheba will come, bearing gold and incense and proclaiming the praise of the LORD (verse 6). They saved all peoples and the world. Both the church and you as an individual must receive answers to the extent you save all peoples.
- All Kedar’s flocks and Nebaioth’s rams will be given as offerings in the temple of the LORD (verse 7). This means all peoples will save the church. All members of all language ministries at One Mind Church will devote ourselves together to saving the church and the entire world. When we place this desire of God in our hearts and prayers, God will raise up among us a businessman who receives this answer.
- Now what must we prepare? In the gospel, you must absolutely imprint, root, and nature the following three things in you.
(1) “I will reclaim the finances that have been lost to Darkness.” Imprint this absolute goal of God in you.
- Finances are not the only area that is under Darkness. “Darkness covers the earth, and think darkness is over the peoples.” (Isaiah 60:2) All areas of the world—politics, economy, society, culture, education, military, and etc.—have been lost to Darkness. That is why hardships continue to persist in the world.
- How did Satan seize the world? In Genesis 3, Satan came to the first humans and said, “You will be just like God.” He incited man’s greed (fundamental curse). Even now, self-centered thoughts, standards, and desires create scars and spiritual problems. People live however they please. In Genesis 6, Satan caused mankind to fall into the worldly beauty and pleasures. He caused them to fall into secularism (curse of the Nephilim). “If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.” (1 John 2:15-17) In Genesis 11, Satan caused mankind to fall into success without God. For success, people sell their conscience and even their souls (curse of the Tower of Babel).
- You cannot solve this problem on your own. That is why Christ died and resurrected, and He is now in you. It is not your righteousness or your power. It is your faith in Christ (Romans 1:16-17). This gospel must be imprinted, rooted, and natured in you. As you pray in the name of Christ, receive the filling of the Holy Spirit, break down the forces of Darkness in your field (school or workplace) and fight the full-on spiritual battle. That is the kingdom of God. When the kingdom of God comes upon your field, everything will come back to you one day.
(2) “Arise, shine.” Let this absolute commission of God take root in you.
- The light of Christ has already come upon you. Darkness can never overcome this light. Is your life difficult because of your environment? Your present reality? Your relationships? Find the light of Christ in you. Once you find the light of Christ in you, it is okay no matter how difficult the world is. There is no reason to be surprised or scarred.
- Once the light of Christ starts to take root in you, you begin to see the real world (your school or workplace). They are pretending as if everything is okay, but so many people are afflicted. They are all covering their scars. You get a little closer to them, understand them, pray for them, and help them, and God’s glory will come upon them as well. Those who know this mystery are called evangelists or watchmen in the field. That is why you must receive evangelism intensive training.
(3) “Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.” The absolute devotion that will save them must be natured in you. We will save the world. This is the absolute plan of Christ who saved us with His life.
- Pray sincerely that your problem, hardship, and pain may become your testimony to save the world. God will allow you to realize His heart of having to sacrifice His own Son to save the world. When you are going through a problem, pray properly. Most people pray incorrect prayers, prayers that do not have any solution, prayers that are not aligned with God’s direction or physical prayers.
- Pray that your studies, work, business, and offering become the conclusion of saving the world. This is the secret of the Jewish people which allowed them to conquer the world (education for the sake of the covenant, community spirit, and commitment: “hanuk”).
- For the sake of this absolute devotion, we must challenge ourselves with a reason. For everything you do, do it as if your life depends on it and by the power of the Holy Spirit that even nonbelievers may be moved (24 hours, 25th hour, and re-creation).
Finances are not limited to money. Everything that we do has to do with finances. I bless you in the name of Jesus Christ that you enjoy the blessing of saving what you do.