Establish the Absolute Bartizan Within You (Philippians 3:7-14) 10/1/2023
Answer 25 of the 1st 2nd 3rd RUTC:
Establish the Absolute Bartizan Within You (Philippians 3:7-14) 10/1/2023
The individual absolute bartizan. In other words, this is the covenant and blessing of absolute bartizan that needs to be established within ourselves. Why is the covenant and blessing of individual absolute bartizan important? There are at least three reasons.
First, that is how important we are to God (Isaiah 43:1-4). Israel crumbled because they lost hold of this. They lost hold of how tremendous it is that God created us, redeemed us, and loved us.
Second, that is how important we are to others (Ephesians 5:8). Do you feel like you are nothing? God came to us as the light to raise us as the light and the children of light. When we lost hold of this light, people around us also become dark and affected by darkness. When Joseph alone realized this, Potiphar’s household, as well as all the crops in the land received blessings. May you experience a great self-discovery.
Third, this is God’s method by which we can save the church, the field, and the world. However lacking and full of failure we are, He will raise us as witnesses (Jerusalem of Acts 1:8 is ourselves). Only then, will we have nothing to boast and everything to glorify God (1 Corinthians 1:26-29). The world is difficult because it is filled with people who only rely on themselves, praise themselves, and seek their own glory.
We have three goals. Through Paul’s confession in the passage, we will hold onto how we will establish three bartizans that will leave God no choice but to bless us and use us throughout our lives.
- We are establishing the gospel bartizan within us. We must gospelize ourselves (7-9). To “gospelize” means that the one who has the gospel sheds the color of the gospel, reveals the power of the gospel, and becomes the witness of the gospel.
1) We must realize that the moment we reside in Christ, the 3 curses have been finished and we possess the 3 lives. This is the first stage of the gospel.
① What are the 3 curses? It is our nature of original sin (Romans 3:10, Romans 5:12), the curse of Satan behind that (John 8:44, John 10:10), and a life separated from God (Romans 3:23, Ephesians 2:2-3). This creates the 6 destinies that we cannot avoid. Paul confessed that whatever he had achieved while inside of these 3 curses, he considers garbage (7-8). Within that are the curses, destiny, and temporary things of the world. Why are you holding onto things that are already finished?
② What are the 3 lives? They are the new things that God gave to us within Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17). The moment we reside in Christ, we restored the image of God within us. We possess His spirit (John 14:!6-18) and we can enjoy His life (power) (John 20:22). Wherever we go, the blessing of Eden, the kingdom of God will be established (Luke 17:21).
2) We must now train a life that imprints, roots, and creates the nature of these 3 lives within us. Paul referred to this as gaining Christ and being found in Christ. This is the main theme of gospelization.
① To gain Christ means to form a deep relationship with Christ. The way to do this is to edit ourselves with the Word, blueprint, and design anew. That is called imprinting the gospel.
② Organize the Word that is proclaimed through the pulpit and meditate on it to discover three things. That is when you will be rooted down in the gospel. Seek out the comfort, strength, and things to renew and challenge towards that Christ gives you through the Word.
③ What does it mean to be found in Christ? It means that the gospel becomes your enjoyment and your nature. Simply speaking, you are aligned with Christ heart to heart, eye to eye, and in standards as well. Turn everything into thanksgiving for grace (9), and believe God’s complete plan in all problems and events (Romans 8:28), and look upon only Christ when you face various problems, pain, and crises (Hebrews 12:1-2). That is when you will be able to embrace everything, overcome everything and have victory. You will stand as a true Christian.
- We are establishing the bartizan of the throne within us. We must establish the throne in ourselves (10-12). Paul said that he wants to partake in the power of Christ’s resurrection and even His sufferings (10). The resurrected Christ is on the throne. Our lives are to stand before that throne.
1) We must receive His governance. When we worship and pray 24 hours, that is the time for us to receive His governance. Even after receiving salvation, we cannot control our heart our thoughts, so we end up being deceived by our scars, problems and conflicts, and Satan. Pray for the God of the throne to govern over you in Holy Spirit (Proverbs 4:23, 16:32, Romans 14:17). That is when the thoughts of darkness will be cut off.
2) We must have a time of enjoying the power and blessing of the throne (scheduled prayer, continuous prayer, concentrated prayer, 24hr prayer). Paul confessed, “I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me” (12). That is the power and blessing of the throne. It is the power and blessing of the triune God, transcendence of time and space, saving the 3 ages, overcoming the authority of the kingdom of the air, saving the 237 nations, preparing the future (CVDIP), and restoring the 3 courtyards. Then, your studies, businesses, economy, and future will become the masterpiece of the throne.
- This is when the summit bartizan will be established within us. We must establish the summit in ourselves (13-14).
1) Paul said, he does not consider himself yet to have taken hold of it (13). That is because there was something more important. It is the blessing of the spiritual summit. This is the conclusion within the covenant of 7 journeys.
2) Paul said he has a goal (14). It is the something that came from above after he met Christ (heavenly mandate). It comes from God, and it is something we must hold onto (Acts 9:15).
① It was a goal of saving all gentiles. That is our goal of saving 237 nations and 5000 people groups. That is why multiethnic ministry is important, and those who can save them are the true summits and the spiritual summits.
② It was a goal of saving all kings and the summits of the world. That is something only a spiritual summit can do. That is the reason God sent remnants to this superpower nation and raised them up as the summit. That is the reason we live here in America.
③ It was a goal of saving the fallen Israelites. It is the ministry of saving future remnants. Wherever Paul went, he looked from synagogues, where he was able to meet and raise remnant disciples like Titus and Timothy. The remnants are the God’s future, and the future of the church and the world.
3) Paul faced many difficulties, persecution, and suffering, but he looked towards the prize for which God has called him heavenward (14). Spiritual summits do not need acknowledgement and rewards of this world. It is looking upon the eternal prize and devoting yourself today.
Conclusion – God desires to save us who are the most lacking to gospelize and establish the throne and the summit in ourselves. May we all raise up the absolute bartizan in us to enjoy that blessing in all our problems, events, studies, and businesses.